From everyone at the Purdue Memorial Union, congratulations on your engagement! We, as part of the Boilermaker family, are thrilled to be a part one of the most important days of your lives.
Taking on the task of planning a wedding can be overwhelming! Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Our event planners will guide you through all the details, from menus and decorations to contracts and timelines. We’re there every step of the way to ensure your special day is just as you dreamed.
Purdue Memorial Union has everything you could want or need for weddings large and small, from in-house catering to an on-site hotel to great working relationships with local vendors, providing the best possible setting for an unforgettable event. Start planning your dream wedding today!
For more information, please call our wedding planner at (765) 494-8906.
What is Included?
Your Purdue Memorial Union Wedding Includes
- A Truly Spectacular Array of Wedding Package and Menu Options
- One-Hour Butlered Hors d’Oeuvres Reception*
- Optional Open Bar Packages
- Hall of Music $100.00 sound package
- White Imperial Stripe Floor-length Tablecloths
- Complimentary Votive Candles, Mirror Tiles and a Hurricane Lamp
- Our Signature “Bride and Groom” Tuxedo Strawberries
- Complimentary Cake Cutting and Plating Service
- After-Dinner “The Night is Young” Coffee/Dessert Station*
- Starbucks® Coffee
- 10% Discount on Friday and Sunday Weddings
- 10% Discount on all related Showers, Rehearsal Dinners and Brunches
- Complimentary Deluxe Hotel Room for the Bride and Groom†
- Special Hotel Group Rates for your Out-of-Town Guests†
†Subject to availability at the Union Club Hotel only. A minimum block of 10 sleeping rooms is required for special group rates. A 150-person minimum food and beverage guarantee is required for the complimentary bridal room.
Policies and Forms
- Wedding Guidelines and Policies
- Wedding Alcohol Policies and Fees
- Wedding Alcohol Choice Sheet
- Wedding Alcohol Request For Service
The adjacent Union Club Hotel provides first-class accommodations and the Grant Street Garage offers the convenience of complimentary parking for all of your attendees.