Vegetarian and Vegan Offerings
Each of Purdue's dining locations offers a wide variety of dishes from which a vegetarian may choose well-balanced meals.
Each dining operation offers a unique menu, with vegetarian items identified by an asterisk (*) on the Menus Online website.
Vegetarians are defined as those people who, for a variety of reasons, choose not to eat meat. There are many different types of vegetarians.
Most Common Types of Vegetarians
- Lacto-Ovo Vegetarians: Those who include eggs in addition to dairy products in their diet.
- Lacto-Vegetarians: Those who use dairy products such as milk, cheese, and butter.
- Semi-Vegetarians: Those who seldom eat red meats.
- Vegans: Those who refrain from consuming any animal products.
Our Vegetarian Items
- Vegetarian entrees and soups are identified by an asterisk (*) on Menus Online.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are served at each meal.
- Vegan Boca burgers are served at several locations.
- Vegan items are noted by the word "vegan" in the title.
|Earhart Dining Court||
|Ford Dining Court||
|Hillenbrand Dining Court||
|Wiley Dining Court||
|Windsor Dining Court||
|3rd Street Market||
|All On-the-Go! Locations||
|*Note: Not all dining locations have the ability to prepare dishes in equipment solely dedicated to the preparation of vegetarian items, unless specifically stated.|