Grab a 12-inch pie and a drink for one meal swipe! Pete’s Za comes to Meredith with ready-to-go pizzas, no wait.
• Eat at Purdue Memorial Union!
• Take Back Hillenbrand!
Hillenbrand Take Back Program
- Purchase a green Take Back Hillenbrand (TBH) container for a one time purchase of $5 (payable by cash, BoilerExpress, Dining Dollars, Credit or Debit cards) at Hillenbrand Dining Court during serving hours.
- Swipe in at the cashier station and leave your Purdue ID with the cashier.
- Choose from ready-to-take food available at any station to fill your TBH container.
- Chicken wings are limited to two orders per TBH visit.
- One whole fruit may be carried out in addition to your TBH container.
- One disposable soup bowl with lid may be carried out in addition to your TBH container.
- Bring your Purdue Dining reusable cup (provided at move-in) with lid for a drink.
- You have 15 minutes to gather your meal and return to the cashier for your Purdue ID and ensure all lids are closed.
Returning Your TBH Container
- Return your used TBH container to Hillenbrand during serving hours in exchange for a clean container OR for a token to be brought back to Hillenbrand and redeemed at a later date.
• Dinner On-the-GO!
All On-the-GO! locations will offer boxed dinners M-Th, 5-7 p.m.
• Dine Early - Dine Late!
Expanded hours in the dining courts from breakfast to dinner
• Breakfast will be served until 10 a.m. at Earhart and Wiley Dining Courts
• Dinner will be extended at Windsor Dining Court to 10 p.m., Wiley and Earhart to 9 p.m., and Hillenbrand to 8 p.m.
• Windsor will be open for dinner Saturdays from 4-8 p.m.
• Hillenbrand will continuously serve Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.