Ford Dining Court
Ford Dining Court is the perfect blend of comfort and sophistication. A contemporary atmosphere, where the dining and food preparation areas are brought together to create a high-energy ambiance.
Display cooking at its finest. Watch the Ford professionals as they design an authentic, distinctive international dining experience.
- Stone hearth baked pizza; daily specialties on fresh made dough.
- The burgers are smokin' over at Legal Grease.
- Thyme Square boasts 50-feet of fresh veggies.
- Sugar Hill is known for cookies made from scratch.
- In a rush? Grab On-the-Go! and take it with you! Available Monday through Friday when classes are in session.
- Continuous serve Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.!
As the largest dining court, Ford is the place to gather with friends and enjoy great food. Escape to the second floor for a different perspective in this uncommon dining court.
Ford Dining Court is open to all Purdue students, faculty, staff, and visitors using meal plans, Dining Dollars, BoilerExpress, credit cards, or cash for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.View Our Menu
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Have a large group or a special event? Please visit The Gathering Place for private reservation information. Times and space may be limited and are based on availability.