Windsor Dining Court
Welcome to Windsor Dining Court, your dining getaway. A place to gather with friends, to share a meal or sit by the fireplace in a comfortable, cozy setting.
Here you will find a relaxed dining atmosphere that fuses a generous sampling of dishes from around the world. This is your chance to be adventurous and try something new!
- Windsor’s famous burritos are now available in the dining court and On-the-GO! Choose from chicken carnitas or vegetarian sofrita burritos at On-the-GO! Fillings and chips/salsa on the side, plus a drink.
- Portobello Road is dedicated to the vegetarian and vegan diet.
- Check out the offerings at Soho Market. It's a different international special every day!
- The salads are sizzling at Chelsea Garden.
- Look for freshly baked shortbread cookies, and tempting pastries at Devonshire Way.
- In a rush? Grab On-the-GO! and take it with you! Available Monday through Friday when class is in session.
- Continuous serve Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and Saturday 4 p.m.-8 p.m!
Whether you need something on the run or want to sit awhile after class, Windsor Dining Court is the place to refresh and rejuvenate!
Windsor Dining Court is open to all Purdue students, faculty, staff, and visitors using meal plans, Dining Dollars, BoilerExpress, credit cards, or cash for lunch and dinner.View Our Menu
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Have a large group or a special event? Please visit The Gathering Place for private reservation information. Times and space may be limited and are based on availability.